|Renay (renay) wrote,|
@ 2012-04-02 02:06 am UTC
|Entry tags:||hijinks and lols, my tags are never as good as sev's|
However, great timing, because I can announce that it's ~the most wonderful time~ of the year again!
justira, seventhe and zachariah worked really hard to get this up, so thanks to them. Everyone sign up and amaze me with prompts I will want to write. I am actually planning to play this year: cue certain people prompting Squall/Laguna in every request. :D :D :D
(Also, we tried to get a loan for a house. Uh, it didn't work out so we'll revisit that in September.)
I have also become the OTW Volunteers & Recruiting chair. This has been taking up a lot of my time. Things I should be thinking about:
1. Resume so I can leave $dayjob behind.
2. Improving credit score.
3. Cleaning out apartment to prepare for move.
4. Discontinuing my trolling of 21 year old co-worker who is lazy.
5. Getting cats to the vet.
6. Ongoing estranged parental nuclear war, where the only way to win is to realize that you've already lost.
7. Completing Teen Wolf Big Bang, in ongoing effort to Finish All Stories Begun in 2012.
What I actually think about:
1. Where to find Ruby developers (a cache of them? under a rainbow? in the impact crater of fallen star?).
2. How many bad emails before my liaison throttles me.
3. How many bad emails/five hour phone calls before sanders drives down here for either hilarious shenanigans or untold punishing horrors in the form of a lecture (my nemesis).
4. All the work I want to ask samjohnsson to do, but can't because he's too busy.
5. If I should request Noah/Vaan for DOINK! and whether or not Ira or Sev would have pity on me.
6. 10,000 hits on Teen Wolf fic (WAT?).
Life in 2012 is pretty interesting so far. I better not skip posting in May, because that's when my Teen Wolf fic is due, and that puppy is happening whether it wants to or not.